Accuracy of bedside antigen tests in the diagnosis of new influenza A/H1N1v infection
Version of Record online: 6 APR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2010 European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
Clinical Microbiology and Infection
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 235–237, February 2011
How to Cite
Bellmann-Weiler, R., Beikircher, B., Kurz, K., Theurl, I. and Weiss, G. (2011), Accuracy of bedside antigen tests in the diagnosis of new influenza A/H1N1v infection. Clinical Microbiology and Infection, 17: 235–237. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-0691.2010.03235.x
- Issue online: 6 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 APR 2010
- Original Submission: 1 March 2010; Revised Submission: 16 March 2010; Accepted: 30 March 2010 Editor: D. Raoult Article published online: 6 April 2010
- 4Improving the diagnostic efficiency of H1N1 2009 pandemic flu: analysis of predictive clinical signs through a prospective cohort. PLoS Curr Influenza 2009; October: RRN1120., , et al.
- 5Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Performance of rapid influenza diagnostic tests during two school outbreaks of 2009 pandemic influenza A (H1N1) virus infection – Connecticut, 2009. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2009; 58: 1029–1032.
- 11Rapid diagnostic testing for URIs in children: impact on physician decision making and cost. Infect Med 2002; 19: 109–111., , .
- 12CDC Health alert. Updated interim guidance for laboratory testing of persons with suspected infection with avian influenza A (H5N1) virus in the United States. 2006; Available at: http://www.phppo.cdc.gov/HAN/AchieveSys/ViewMsgV.
- 13Influenza virus. manual of clinical microbiology, 3rd edn Lennette et al., Am. Soc. Microbiol., Washington D.C., USA, 1980: 836–844., , .
- 14Robert Koch Institut. TaqMan real-time PCR zur Detektion von porcinen Influenza A/H1N1-Viren. Available at: http:/http://www.rki.de/cln 179/nn 200120/DE/Content/InfAZ/I/Influenza/IPV/Schweinegrippe PCR.html. Erscheinungsdatum 20.05.2009.
- 16Clinical evaluation of rapid point-of-care testing for detection of novel influenza A (H1N1) virus in a population-based study in Spain. Clin Microbiol Infect 2009 [Epub ahead of print]., , et al.Direct Link: