Occupational transmission of hepatitis C virus resulting from use of the same supermarket meat slicer
Article first published online: 15 APR 2010
© 2010 European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases. No claim to original US government works
Clinical Microbiology and Infection
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 238–241, February 2011
How to Cite
Bocket, L., Chevaliez, S., Talbodec, N., Sobaszek, A., Pawlotsky, J. M. and Yazdanpanah, Y. (2011), Occupational transmission of hepatitis C virus resulting from use of the same supermarket meat slicer. Clinical Microbiology and Infection, 17: 238–241. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-0691.2010.03245.x
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2010
- Original Submission: 15 January 2010; Revised Submission: 18 March 2010; Accepted: 1 April 2010 Editor: D. Raoult Article published online: 15 April 2010
- 5PHYLIP: phylogeny inference package, version 3.5c (computer program). Seattle, WA: Department of Genetics, University of Washington, 1993.dbta.
- 9Anonymous. L’épidémiologie des hépatites B et C en France. Bulletin Epidémiologique Hebdomadaire thématique 2009; 20–21: 195.
- 11Trends of hepatitis C screening in France through Rena-VHC and hepatology reference centres surveillance systems. Bulletin Epidémiologique Hebdomadaire thématique 2009; 20–21: 199., , et al.
- 12Hepatitis B, hepatitisC, and other blood-borne infections in healthcare workers-a VHPB symposium report- Rome, Italy, March 17–18, 2005. J Viral Hepat 2005; 14: 1–16., .