Risk factors and mortality of healthcare-associated and community-acquired Staphylococcus aureus bacteraemia
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Clinical Microbiology and Infection © 2011 European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
Clinical Microbiology and Infection
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages 862–869, September 2012
How to Cite
Bassetti, M., Trecarichi, E. M., Mesini, A., Spanu, T., Giacobbe, D. R., Rossi, M., Shenone, E., Pascale, G. D., Molinari, M. P., Cauda, R., Viscoli, C. and Tumbarello, M. (2012), Risk factors and mortality of healthcare-associated and community-acquired Staphylococcus aureus bacteraemia. Clinical Microbiology and Infection, 18: 862–869. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-0691.2011.03679.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 SEP 2011 08:57AM EST
- Original Submission: 21 April 2011; Revised Submission: 8 September 2011; Accepted: 12 September 2011 , Editor: G. Lina , Article published online: 19 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!