MOSAR WP5 study team are listed in the Appendix.
Carriage of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus on admission to European rehabilitation centres—a prospective study
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical Microbiology and Infection © 2012 European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
Clinical Microbiology and Infection
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages E164–E169, June 2012
How to Cite
Bilavsky, E., Lerman, Y., Rabinovich, A., Salomon, J., Lawrence, C., Rossini, A., Salvia, A., Samso, J. V., Fierro, J., Hochman, M., Kazma, M., Klein, A., Schwaber, M. J., Carmeli, Y. and MOSAR WP5 study team (2012), Carriage of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus on admission to European rehabilitation centres—a prospective study. Clinical Microbiology and Infection, 18: E164–E169. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-0691.2012.03851.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 MAR 2012 03:45AM EST
- Original Submission: 21 December 2011; Revised Submission: 10 March 2012; Accepted: 14 May 2012 Editor: G. Lina; Article published online: 24 March 2012
- 9Prevalence of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus and factors associated with colonization among residents in community long-term-care facilities in Spain. Clin Microbiol Infect 2008; 14: 867–872., , et al.
- 13European Antimicrobial Resistance Surveillance System. EARSS annual report 2010. Available at: http://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/publications/Publications/1111_SUR_AMR_data.pdf.pdf (last accessed 11 December 2011).
- 14MRSA in a large German University Hospital: male gender is a significant risk factor for MRSA acquisition. GMS Krankenhhyg Interdiszip 2010; 5: pii: Doc 11., , et al.