The adult intestinal core microbiota is determined by analysis depth and health status
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical Microbiology and Infection © 2012 European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
Clinical Microbiology and Infection
Special Issue: Microbiome: Deciphering the last human body organ. Editors: Andrés Moya, Rafael Cantón and Didier Raoult
Volume 18, Issue Supplement s4, pages 16–20, July 2012
How to Cite
Salonen, A., Salojärvi, J., Lahti, L. and de Vos, W. M. (2012), The adult intestinal core microbiota is determined by analysis depth and health status. Clinical Microbiology and Infection, 18: 16–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-0691.2012.03855.x
- Issue online: 31 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2012
- Original Submission: 9 April 2011; Revised Submission: 10 October 2011; Accepted: 11 October 2011 Editors: A. Moya, Rafael Cantón, and D. Raoult
- 9Development and application of the human intestinal tract chip, a phylogenetic microarray: analysis of universally conserved phylotypes in the abundant microbiota of young and elderly adults. Environ Microbiol 2009; 11: 1736–1751., , et al.
- 14The New S Language. London: Chapman & Hall, 1988; 702..
- 15R Development CT. R: A Language and Environment for Statistical Computing. Vienna: R Foundation for Statistical Computing, 2010.