A non-compulsory stewardship programme for the management of antifungals in a university-affiliated hospital
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical Microbiology and Infection © 2012 European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
Clinical Microbiology and Infection
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 56–61, January 2013
How to Cite
López-Medrano, F., San Juan, R., Lizasoain, M., Catalán, M., Ferrari, J. M., Chaves, F., Lumbreras, C., Montejo, J. C., Herreros de Tejada, A. and Aguado, J. M. (2013), A non-compulsory stewardship programme for the management of antifungals in a university-affiliated hospital. Clinical Microbiology and Infection, 19: 56–61. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-0691.2012.03891.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2012
- Original Submission: 26 September 2011; Revised Submission: 19 January 2012; Accepted: 31 March 2012 , Editor: E. Roilides
- 10WHO Collaborating Centre for Drug Statistics Methodology. Available at: http://www.whocc.no/atc_ddd_index/ (last accessed 18 January 2012).
- 11World Health Organization. International Classification of Diseases, Version 2007. Available at: http://www.who.int/classifications/icd/en/ (last accessed 18 January 2012).
- 12Revised definitions of invasive fungal disease from the European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer/Invasive Fungal Infections Cooperative Group and the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Mycoses Study Group (EORTC/MSG) Consensus Group. Clin Infect Dis2008; 46: 1813–1821., , et al.