GRACE and the development of an education and training curriculum
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical Microbiology and Infection © 2012 European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
Clinical Microbiology and Infection
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages E308–E313, September 2012
How to Cite
Finch, R. G., Blasi, F. B., Verheij, T. J. M., Goossens, H., Coenen, S., Loens, K., Rohde, G., Saenz, H. and Akova, M. (2012), GRACE and the development of an education and training curriculum. Clinical Microbiology and Infection, 18: E308–E313. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-0691.2012.03909.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 MAY 2012 11:51PM EST
- Original Submission: 24 January 2012; Accepted: 4 May 2012 , Editor: D. Raoult , Article published online: 15 May 2012
- 5Genomics to combat resistance against antibiotics in community-acquired LRTI in Europe Available at: http://www.grace-lrti.org (Accessed 23 December 2011).
- 6GRACE e-learning portal Available at: http://www.grace-edut.org (Accessed 23 December 2011).
- 7GRACE news 2011 vol 6(1) Available at: https://www.grace-lrti.org/ckfinder/userfiles/files/GRACE%20nieuwsbrief%20JANUARI%2011.pdf (Accessed 23 December 2011).
- 8Prudent antibiotic use Available at: http://www.pause-online.org.uk (Accessed 23 December 2011).