See Appendix for the members of the MBL-PA surveillance study group.
Metallo-β-lactamase-producing Pseudomonas aeruginosa in the Netherlands: the nationwide emergence of a single sequence type
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical Microbiology and Infection © 2012 European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
Clinical Microbiology and Infection
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages E369–E372, September 2012
How to Cite
Van der Bij, A. K., Van der Zwan, D., Peirano, G., Severin, J. A., Pitout, J. D. D., Van Westreenen, M., Goessens, W. H. F. and on behalf of the MBL-PA surveillance study group (2012), Metallo-β-lactamase-producing Pseudomonas aeruginosa in the Netherlands: the nationwide emergence of a single sequence type. Clinical Microbiology and Infection, 18: E369–E372. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-0691.2012.03969.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 JUN 2012 12:16PM EST
- Original Submission: 5 March 2012; Revised Submission: 18 May 2012; Accepted: 10 June 2012 , Editor: R. Cantón , Article published online: 14 June 2012
- 3EARSS Annual Report 2008. On-going surveillance of S. pneumoniae, S. aureus, E. coli, E. faecium, E. faecalis, K. pneumoniae, P. aeruginosa. Bilthoven, the Netherlands: EARSS Annual Report 2008, 2009.
- 20Compliance to hand hygiene guidelines in hospital care; a stepwise behavioural approach (Thesis). Rotterdam: Erasmus University Rotterdam, 2012..