Testing for potential survey bias: the effect of roads, urban areas and nature reserves on a southern African mammal data set
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 119–127, May 1998
How to Cite
Freitag, S., Hobson, C., Biggs, H. C. and van Jaarsveld, A. S. (1998), Testing for potential survey bias: the effect of roads, urban areas and nature reserves on a southern African mammal data set. Animal Conservation, 1: 119–127. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.1998.tb00019.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- (Received 25 July 97; accepted 15 January 98)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!