Department of Organismic and Evolutionary Biology, Harvard University, 16 Divinity Avenue, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA. Tel: 617-496-8667; Fax: 617-495-1958; E-mail: email@example.com.
The mock turtle syndrome: genetic identification of turtle meat purchased in the south-eastern United States of America
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 61–65, February 2000
How to Cite
Roman, J. and Bowen, B. W. (2000), The mock turtle syndrome: genetic identification of turtle meat purchased in the south-eastern United States of America. Animal Conservation, 3: 61–65. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2000.tb00087.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- (Received 15 January 1999; accepted 13 July 1999)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!