Department of Resources, Wildlife & Economic Development, Government of the Northwest Territories, Bag #1, Inuvik, NT X0E 0T0, Canada.
Dynamics of reintroduction in an indigenous large ungulate: the wood bison of northern Canada
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 299–309, November 2000
How to Cite
Larter, N. C., Sinclair, A. R. E., Ellsworth, T., Nishi, J. and Gates, C. C. (2000), Dynamics of reintroduction in an indigenous large ungulate: the wood bison of northern Canada. Animal Conservation, 3: 299–309. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2000.tb00115.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- (Received 17 November 1999; accepted 9 May 2000)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!