Mitochondrial DNA and palaeontological evidence for the origins of endangered European mink, Mustela lutreola
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 345–355, November 2000
How to Cite
Davison, A., Griffiths, H. I., Brookes, R. C., Maran, T., Macdonald, D. W., Sidorovich, V. E., Kitchener, A. C., Irizar, I., Villate, I., González-esteban, J., Ceña, J. C., Ceña, A., Moya, I. and Miñano, S. P. (2000), Mitochondrial DNA and palaeontological evidence for the origins of endangered European mink, Mustela lutreola. Animal Conservation, 3: 345–355. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2000.tb00119.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- (Received 13 January 2000; accepted 6 July 2000)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!