Effects of human–carnivore conflict on tiger (Panthera tigris) and prey populations in Lao PDR
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2006
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 421–430, November 2006
How to Cite
Johnson, A., Vongkhamheng, C., Hedemark, M. and Saithongdam, T. (2006), Effects of human–carnivore conflict on tiger (Panthera tigris) and prey populations in Lao PDR. Animal Conservation, 9: 421–430. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2006.00049.x
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2006
- Received 2 January 2006; accepted 24 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!