Current addresses: *School of Tropical Environment Studies and Geography, School of Tropical Biology, James Cook University, Townsville, QLD, Australia.
Incomplete reporting of whale, dolphin and porpoise ‘bycatch’ revealed by molecular monitoring of Korean markets
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2006
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 474–482, November 2006
How to Cite
Baker, C. S., Lukoschek, V., Lavery, S., Dalebout, M. L., Yong-un, M., Endo, T. and Funahashi, N. (2006), Incomplete reporting of whale, dolphin and porpoise ‘bycatch’ revealed by molecular monitoring of Korean markets. Animal Conservation, 9: 474–482. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2006.00062.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2006
- Received 28 March 2006; accepted 28 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!