MtDNA diversity of the critically endangered Mekong giant catfish (Pangasianodon gigas Chevey, 1913) and closely related species: implications for conservation
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2006
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 483–494, November 2006
How to Cite
Na-Nakorn, U., Sukmanomon, S., Nakajima, M., Taniguchi, N., Kamonrat, W., Poompuang, S. and Nguyen, T. T. T. (2006), MtDNA diversity of the critically endangered Mekong giant catfish (Pangasianodon gigas Chevey, 1913) and closely related species: implications for conservation. Animal Conservation, 9: 483–494. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2006.00064.x
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2006
- Received 22 January 2006; accepted 14 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!