Patch- and landscape-scale effects on howler monkey distribution and abundance in rainforest fragments
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2006
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 69–76, February 2007
How to Cite
Anzures-Dadda, A. and Manson, R. H. (2007), Patch- and landscape-scale effects on howler monkey distribution and abundance in rainforest fragments. Animal Conservation, 10: 69–76. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2006.00074.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2006
- Received 7 February 2006; accepted 18 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!