*Current address: Wildlife Conservation Research Unit, Oxford University, Tubney House, Abingdon Road, Tubney OX13 5QL, UK.
Population ecology and conservation of endangered megafauna: the case of European bison in Białowieża Primeval Forest, Poland
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2006
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 77–87, February 2007
How to Cite
Mysterud, A., Bartoń, K. A., Jędrzejewska, B., Krasiński, Z. A., Niedziałkowska, M., Kamler, J. F., Yoccoz, N. G. and Stenseth, N. C. (2007), Population ecology and conservation of endangered megafauna: the case of European bison in Białowieża Primeval Forest, Poland. Animal Conservation, 10: 77–87. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2006.00075.x
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2006
- Received 24 February 2006; accepted 2 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!