Measuring potential negative effects of traditional harvesting practices on waterbirds: a case study with migrating curlews
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2007
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 88–94, February 2007
How to Cite
Navedo, J. G. and Masero, J. A. (2007), Measuring potential negative effects of traditional harvesting practices on waterbirds: a case study with migrating curlews. Animal Conservation, 10: 88–94. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2006.00076.x
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2007
- Received 26 September 2006; accepted 2 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!