Using pregnancy rates and perinatal mortality to evaluate the success of recovery strategies for endangered island foxes
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2007
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 442–451, November 2007
How to Cite
Clifford, D. L., Woodroffe, R., Garcelon, D. K., Timm, S. F. and Mazet, J. A. K. (2007), Using pregnancy rates and perinatal mortality to evaluate the success of recovery strategies for endangered island foxes. Animal Conservation, 10: 442–451. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2007.00129.x
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2007
- Received 19 December 2006; accepted 1 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!