*Current address: School of Natural Sciences, University of California, Merced, PO Box 2039, Merced, CA 95344, USA.
The distribution of nuclear genetic variation and historical demography of sea otters
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 35–45, February 2008
How to Cite
Aguilar, A., Jessup, D. A., Estes, J. and Garza, J. C. (2008), The distribution of nuclear genetic variation and historical demography of sea otters. Animal Conservation, 11: 35–45. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2007.00144.x
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2007
- Received 14 May 2007; accepted 14 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!