Agricultural farming alters predator–prey interactions in nearby natural habitats
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 1–8, February 2008
How to Cite
Shapira, I., Sultan, H. and Shanas, U. (2008), Agricultural farming alters predator–prey interactions in nearby natural habitats. Animal Conservation, 11: 1–8. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2007.00145.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2007
- Received 1 April 2007; accepted 28 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!