Habitat quality predicts the distribution of a lizard in fragmented woodlands better than habitat fragmentation
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 46–56, February 2008
How to Cite
Santos, T., Díaz, J. A., Pérez-Tris, J., Carbonell, R. and Tellería, J. L. (2008), Habitat quality predicts the distribution of a lizard in fragmented woodlands better than habitat fragmentation. Animal Conservation, 11: 46–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2007.00146.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2007
- Received 27 April 2007; accepted 27 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!