Importance of the premigratory areas for the conservation of lesser kestrel: space use and habitat selection during the post-fledging period
Article first published online: 15 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 224–233, June 2008
How to Cite
De Frutos, Á. and Olea, P. P. (2008), Importance of the premigratory areas for the conservation of lesser kestrel: space use and habitat selection during the post-fledging period. Animal Conservation, 11: 224–233. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2008.00173.x
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2008
- Received 28 November 2007; accepted 16 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!