Competing hypotheses for the etiology of cryptorchidism in Sitka black-tailed deer: an evaluation of evolutionary alternatives
Article first published online: 15 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 234–246, June 2008
How to Cite
Latch, E. K., Amann, R. P., Jacobson, J. P. and Rhodes, O. E. (2008), Competing hypotheses for the etiology of cryptorchidism in Sitka black-tailed deer: an evaluation of evolutionary alternatives. Animal Conservation, 11: 234–246. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2008.00174.x
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2008
- Received 26 November 2007; accepted 18 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!