Effect of human activities on Egyptian vulture breeding success
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 313–320, August 2008
How to Cite
Zuberogoitia, I., Zabala, J., Martínez, J. A., Martínez, J. E. and Azkona, A. (2008), Effect of human activities on Egyptian vulture breeding success. Animal Conservation, 11: 313–320. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2008.00184.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Received 19 March 2008; accepted 10 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!