Population monitoring of snow leopards using noninvasive collection of scat samples: a pilot study
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 401–411, October 2008
How to Cite
Janečka, J. E., Jackson, R., Yuquang, Z., Diqiang, L., Munkhtsog, B., Buckley-Beason, V. and Murphy, W. J. (2008), Population monitoring of snow leopards using noninvasive collection of scat samples: a pilot study. Animal Conservation, 11: 401–411. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2008.00195.x
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2008
- Received 8 April 2008; accepted 23 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!