Does land-use change affect biodiversity dynamics at a macroecological scale? A case study of birds over the past 20 years in Japan
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 110–119, April 2009
How to Cite
Yamaura, Y., Amano, T., Koizumi, T., Mitsuda, Y., Taki, H. and Okabe, K. (2009), Does land-use change affect biodiversity dynamics at a macroecological scale? A case study of birds over the past 20 years in Japan. Animal Conservation, 12: 110–119. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2008.00227.x
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2009
- Received 22 August 2008; accepted 24 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!