Does land-use change affect biodiversity dynamics at a macroecological scale? A case study of birds over the past 20 years in Japan
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 110–119, April 2009
How to Cite
Yamaura, Y., Amano, T., Koizumi, T., Mitsuda, Y., Taki, H. and Okabe, K. (2009), Does land-use change affect biodiversity dynamics at a macroecological scale? A case study of birds over the past 20 years in Japan. Animal Conservation, 12: 110–119. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2008.00227.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2009
- Received 22 August 2008; accepted 24 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!