Combining genetic and ecological data to assess the conservation status of the endangered Ethiopian walia ibex
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 89–100, April 2009
How to Cite
Gebremedhin, B., Ficetola, G. F., Naderi, S., Rezaei, H.-R., Maudet, C., Rioux, D., Luikart, G., Flagstad, Ø., Thuiller, W. and Taberlet, P. (2009), Combining genetic and ecological data to assess the conservation status of the endangered Ethiopian walia ibex. Animal Conservation, 12: 89–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2009.00238.x
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2009
- Received 10 October 2008; accepted 30 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!