Pervasive threats within a protected area: conserving the endemic birds of São Tomé, West Africa
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 209–219, June 2009
How to Cite
Dallimer, M., King, T. and Atkinson, R. J. (2009), Pervasive threats within a protected area: conserving the endemic birds of São Tomé, West Africa. Animal Conservation, 12: 209–219. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2009.00240.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2009
- Received 25 July 2008; accepted 4 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!