Rangeland degradation is poised to cause Africa's first recorded avian extinction
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 249–257, June 2009
How to Cite
Spottiswoode, C. N., Wondafrash, M., Gabremichael, M. N., Abebe, Y. D., Mwangi, M. A. K., Collar, N. J. and Dolman, P. M. (2009), Rangeland degradation is poised to cause Africa's first recorded avian extinction. Animal Conservation, 12: 249–257. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2009.00246.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2009
- Received 19 August 2008; accepted 20 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!