Effects of hunting on the behaviour and spatial distribution of farmland birds: importance of hunting-free refuges in agricultural areas
Article first published online: 17 APR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 346–354, August 2009
How to Cite
Casas, F., Mougeot, F., Viñuela, J. and Bretagnolle, V. (2009), Effects of hunting on the behaviour and spatial distribution of farmland birds: importance of hunting-free refuges in agricultural areas. Animal Conservation, 12: 346–354. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2009.00259.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2009
- Received 15 September 2008; accepted 5 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!