Animal decisions and conservation: the recolonization of a severely polluted river by the Eurasian otter
Article first published online: 17 APR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 400–407, October 2009
How to Cite
Delibes, M., Cabezas, S., Jiménez, B. and González, M. J. (2009), Animal decisions and conservation: the recolonization of a severely polluted river by the Eurasian otter. Animal Conservation, 12: 400–407. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2009.00263.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2009
- Received 25 November 2008; accepted 11 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!