Birds as tourism flagship species: a case study of tropical islands
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 549–558, December 2009
How to Cite
Veríssimo, D., Fraser, I., Groombridge, J., Bristol, R. and MacMillan, D. C. (2009), Birds as tourism flagship species: a case study of tropical islands. Animal Conservation, 12: 549–558. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2009.00282.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2009
- Received 1 March 2009; accepted 14 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!