Retracted: Ingestion of multiple veterinary drugs and associated impact on vulture health: implications of livestock carcass elimination practices
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 571–580, December 2009
How to Cite
Blanco, G., Lemus, J. Á., Martínez, F., Arroyo, B., García-Montijano, M. and Grande, J. (2009), Retracted: Ingestion of multiple veterinary drugs and associated impact on vulture health: implications of livestock carcass elimination practices. Animal Conservation, 12: 571–580. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2009.00283.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2009
- Received 10 March 2009; accepted 14 May 2009
Vol. 16, Issue 2, 248, Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!