Restoring a keystone predator may endanger a prey species in a human-altered ecosystem: the return of the snow leopard to Sagarmatha National Park
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 559–570, December 2009
How to Cite
Lovari, S., Boesi, R., Minder, I., Mucci, N., Randi, E., Dematteis, A. and Ale, S. B. (2009), Restoring a keystone predator may endanger a prey species in a human-altered ecosystem: the return of the snow leopard to Sagarmatha National Park. Animal Conservation, 12: 559–570. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2009.00285.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2009
- Received 11 May 2008; accepted 14 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!