*Current address: Lise Albrechtsen. Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Section for the Environment and Sustainable Development, PO Box 8114 Dep., N-0559 Oslo, Norway.
Linkages between household wealth, bushmeat and other animal protein consumption are not invariant: evidence from Rio Muni, Equatorial Guinea
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 599–610, December 2009
How to Cite
Fa, J. E., Albrechtsen, L., Johnson, P. J. and Macdonald, D. W. (2009), Linkages between household wealth, bushmeat and other animal protein consumption are not invariant: evidence from Rio Muni, Equatorial Guinea. Animal Conservation, 12: 599–610. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2009.00289.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2009
- Received 16 April 2009; accepted 26 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!