Landscape features and crustacean prey as predictors of the Southern river otter distribution in Chile.
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 522–530, December 2009
How to Cite
Sepúlveda, M. A., Bartheld, J. L., Meynard, C., Benavides, M., Astorga, C., Parra, D. and Medina-Vogel, G. (2009), Landscape features and crustacean prey as predictors of the Southern river otter distribution in Chile. Animal Conservation, 12: 522–530. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2009.00304.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2009
- Received 18 January 2009; accepted 8 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!