Assessment of demographic risk factors and management priorities: impacts on juveniles substantially affect population viability of a long-lived seabird
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 148–156, April 2010
How to Cite
Finkelstein, M. E., Doak, D. F., Nakagawa, M., Sievert, P. R. and Klavitter, J. (2010), Assessment of demographic risk factors and management priorities: impacts on juveniles substantially affect population viability of a long-lived seabird. Animal Conservation, 13: 148–156. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2009.00311.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2009
- Received 25 February 2009; accepted 11 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!