Effects of different secondary vegetation types on bat community composition in Central Amazonia, Brazil
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 204–216, April 2010
How to Cite
Bobrowiec, P. E. D. and Gribel, R. (2010), Effects of different secondary vegetation types on bat community composition in Central Amazonia, Brazil. Animal Conservation, 13: 204–216. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2009.00322.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2009
- Received 8 January 2009; accepted 28 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!