Genetic status of an endemic marine mammal, the Australian fur seal, following historical harvesting
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 247–255, June 2010
How to Cite
Lancaster, M. L., Arnould, J. P. Y. and Kirkwood, R. (2010), Genetic status of an endemic marine mammal, the Australian fur seal, following historical harvesting. Animal Conservation, 13: 247–255. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2009.00325.x
- Issue online: 27 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2009
- Received 30 March 2009; accepted 7 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!