*Current address: 2CV Research, 34 Rose Street, Covent Garden, London WC2E 9EB, UK
Using probabilistic models to investigate the disappearance of a widespread frog-species complex in high-altitude regions of south-eastern Australia
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 275–285, June 2010
How to Cite
Hamer, A. J., Lane, S. J. and Mahony, M. J. (2010), Using probabilistic models to investigate the disappearance of a widespread frog-species complex in high-altitude regions of south-eastern Australia. Animal Conservation, 13: 275–285. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2009.00335.x
- Issue online: 27 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2009
- Received 1 November 2009; accepted 2 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!