Predicted impact of climate change on threatened terrestrial vertebrates in central Spain highlights differences between endotherms and ectotherms
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 363–373, August 2010
How to Cite
Aragón, P., Rodríguez, M. A., Olalla-Tárraga, M. A. and Lobo, J. M. (2010), Predicted impact of climate change on threatened terrestrial vertebrates in central Spain highlights differences between endotherms and ectotherms. Animal Conservation, 13: 363–373. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2009.00343.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2010
- Received 22 July 2009; accepted 9 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!