New European Union fisheries regulations could benefit conservation of marine animals
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 1–2, January 2010
How to Cite
Penteriani, V., Pettorelli, N., Gordon, I. J., Katzner, T., Mock, K., Redpath, S., Altwegg, R. and Gompper, M. E. (2010), New European Union fisheries regulations could benefit conservation of marine animals. Animal Conservation, 13: 1–2. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2010.00348.x
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!