Winners and losers in human-made habitats: interspecific competition outcomes in two Neotropical vultures
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 390–398, August 2010
How to Cite
Carrete, M., Lambertucci, S. A., Speziale, K., Ceballos, O., Travaini, A., Delibes, M., Hiraldo, F. and Donázar, J. A. (2010), Winners and losers in human-made habitats: interspecific competition outcomes in two Neotropical vultures. Animal Conservation, 13: 390–398. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2010.00352.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2010
- Received 17 November 2009; accepted 13 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!