*Current address: School of Biological Sciences, University of Bristol, Woodland Road., Bristol BS8 1UG, UK
Pond characteristics as determinants of species diversity and community composition in desert bats
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 505–513, October 2010
How to Cite
Razgour, O., Korine, C. and Saltz, D. (2010), Pond characteristics as determinants of species diversity and community composition in desert bats. Animal Conservation, 13: 505–513. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2010.00371.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2010
- Received 17 December 2009; accepted 31 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!