Low genetic variation and evidence of limited dispersal in the regionally important Belize manatee
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Animal Conservation © 2010 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 592–602, December 2010
How to Cite
Hunter, M. E., Auil-Gomez, N. E., Tucker, K. P., Bonde, R. K., Powell, J. and McGuire, P. M. (2010), Low genetic variation and evidence of limited dispersal in the regionally important Belize manatee. Animal Conservation, 13: 592–602. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2010.00383.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2010
- Received 26 October 2009; accepted 13 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!