Is lack of evidence of inbreeding depression in a threatened New Zealand robin indicative of reduced genetic load?
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Animal Conservation © 2010 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 47–55, February 2011
How to Cite
Laws, R. J. and Jamieson, I. G. (2011), Is lack of evidence of inbreeding depression in a threatened New Zealand robin indicative of reduced genetic load?. Animal Conservation, 14: 47–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2010.00388.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2010
- Received 20 May 2010; accepted 21 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!