Seasonal and geographical distribution of cave-dwelling bats in Romania: implications for conservation
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Animal Conservation © 2010 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 74–86, February 2011
How to Cite
Nagy, Z. L. and Postawa, T. (2011), Seasonal and geographical distribution of cave-dwelling bats in Romania: implications for conservation. Animal Conservation, 14: 74–86. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2010.00392.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2010
- Received 28 November 2009; accepted 29 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!