Editor: Steve Redpath Associate Editor: Charudutt Mishra
Elevated levels of stress hormones in crop-raiding male elephants
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Animal Conservation © 2010 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 124–130, April 2011
How to Cite
Ahlering, M. A., Millspaugh, J. J., Woods, R. J., Western, D. and Eggert, L. S. (2011), Elevated levels of stress hormones in crop-raiding male elephants. Animal Conservation, 14: 124–130. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2010.00400.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2010
- Received 12 April 2010; accepted 20 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!